Immediate prayer requests:
- Safe travels to the Unites States on June 25th
- A car for our use during our visit to the States (please contact us if you have or know of someone who has a car we could borrow for all or some of the time between June 25th and July 23rd. 5 passenger would work).
- Please pray for 6:8 ministries and all the great work that they are currently doing in Alajuelita Costa Rica. Specifically pray for:
- Safety and encouragement for the missionaries that are currently living there and running the ministry every day.
- Spencer, Rob, Josh and the board of directors as they decide on the specific direction for the Children's ranch.
- The weekly mission teams that come down from the states. Pray that they are forever changed by what they experience and that they return to the states with a more Christ-like servant's heart.
- The beautiful people of Costa Rica. Especially the children.
- Please pray for the Wutka family as we have moved from Alajuelita out to the Children's Ranch in Horquetas. Specifically pray for:
- Our children as they have started in bi-lingual school.
- That God would clear the way for the construction and that we would know exactly what He wants us to do.
- That we would continue to be fully funded. We have been at peace that God would provide as we are being obedient to Him, and He has. Every month we have just enough money to cover our costs.
Thank you for taking the time to go before God with these requests. We realize that He is bigger and stronger than anything or anyone. I will leave you with the chorus of a Chris Tomlin song that I find myself singing in my head all the time these days...
"I know who goes before me
I know who stand behind
The God of angel armies is always by my side
The One who reigns forever
He is a friend of mine
The God of angel armies is always by my side"
God bless you!